Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home Party-DCL

Last week , i had organized my dcl home party ..sooo excited. . my CA( Crown Ambasadors) CA Azhan n his wife Kak Sophie come over to my house..all my friends and family was invited as guest..

Here, we conducted demostration of product like nuage, intecleanse or clonz cleanz, bidadari..it really enjoyable..ABAh as my chairman was conducted Oxipy D' ionik water demostration.. I like it..
We build and share knowledge all about DCL healthy product ..

the part that i'm very surprised was the treatment of water..do you know? the carbonat drink such like pepsi soda, coke, or else is contained high acid and sugar..it like poison when we already taken it as our drinking water..it really surprised when abah put 3ml water solution into the pepsi soda..the coloured had changed to RED...the Ph of water is 4..it is poison..oh my God!!..i dont want to take the bicarbonat drinking water anymore..

No comments: